Last night I received my PS cord and was able to power up my laptop.
Just want to chronicle some steps that I had to take in order to get my Ally operational again.
1. When I transfered the velocity0.3.zip info onto my SD, I had to clear cache in order to boot .zip file from SD in recovery mode.
2. This did not bring back my google and market apps, it did however bring back ROM Manager, Astro and Spare Parts, etc. But everytime i opened these apps, I would get a force close after a few seconds.
3. Tried my luck getting to my ROM Manager "Manage and restore backups"- before a force close and selected Stock Ally (my original Restore).
4. It worked- phone flashed to Android stock. Got all my apps back!!
5. Reflashed Velocity 0.3 and had to rebuild my Ally with my favorite apps.
Thank You dumbteentarget and swc2001 for your response!!
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR SD CARD AND A GOOD WORKING ROM!!
*Only complaint- phone is runnung sluggish now- I will search that in another thread.