View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2010, 01:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
sgodd23

Device(s): Samsung Droid Charge
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks for putting up this review. I became a Seidio believer when I had my Blackberry Tour. I had the Innocase II for it, along with the cradle. Those two accessories were great, I've never had a case as great as that one. I have been waiting to hear about the Innocase II for the Fascinate since I heard it was in development, and now I have an idea.

If anyone else has any experience with this case on the Fascinate, let us know if you have encountered the same problems. There is a chance that Halcyon has just gotten a faulty case. Also, you should let us know what happens with customer service Halcyon. I am interested to see what they can do.

I also want to add that I am very impressed with Seidio customer service. It's not hard to find a company that has bad customer service when you go to them, but it's great when a company finds you random online post on an internet forum about their product and tries to help you. I haven't seen any other company, if any, do that before. Keep it up Seidio. We appreciate it.