View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2010, 05:09 PM   #25 (permalink)
GirLuvsDroid

Device(s): Moto Droid Nook Color
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodeojones View Post
Actually, if you don't mind I'll be keeping them. They add just a little bit extra to the stock ROM (and I really like the Android guy peaking at me when I pull down the notifications). It looks like you've pulled stuff from various themes and created your own. I recognize the battery icon as being from Watermark'd and I know I've used a ROM with that WiFi icon. You do some good work.

Thanks again for trying. It's not a major issue, just a little cosmetic thing I'll have to get used to. Incidentally, I went back to v1.71 to see if it was there and naturally it wasn't. This is the only version of any ROM where I've seen this. Weird.
Of course you can keep them! And you called it -- I've pulled images from many many ROMs/themes over the months (none of the image work is my own, since I couldn't edit or create an image to save my life!), but the compilation is mine. You may find that it's more than you bargained for, though -- that framework will also affect your progress bar color (it's the green from NexTheme), your highlight color (greens) and the images in some of your menus. Your spinners will be blue now, too, your emoticons will be blue, etc., and you'll find many more changed images as you play with it.
Dual boot from eMMC: CM7/Dalingrin OC kernel at 1350Mhz + Nook Color Stock 1.2 rooted