Thread: Go Vote
View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2010, 09:25 PM   #37 (permalink)
Crude

Device(s): Gnex, N5,N7
Carrier: AIO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanmsims View Post
There will be conseratives after today... and I'm so excited about it. Its go time for the new class of conserative republicans. And I used to be a huge liberal. Amazing how growing up will change your views. I have liberal friends, just can't see why people want more and more of their already small checks going to the government. Also, if people want social welfare, give to your church and see how much better the money is used. Not ranting, just want people to wake up. And I do vote for the person. Problem is most democrats believe in a totally different idealology than I do now. Republicans are closer to my morals. But almost no politician is perfect. We need term limits badly. Would get rid of a lot.of.the corruption
You were liberal because indocrination works. If people actually researched why things are the way they are instead of looking for facts to back what they believe things wouldn't be so hard to argue. Scientist could take a hint here too. Look for facts not fact to back your science.