View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2010, 11:09 AM   #16 (permalink)
imronburgundy

Device(s): Droid X...CM7 flashed nightly, and occasionally switched back to Liberty GB 0.8.
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevmueller View Post
If you have the .apk file for any of the blur applications you can add them back you. You just need to use root explorer and move them from your SD card to the system/app file and then set the permissions to Read for all groups and Write for User only and then reboot your phone and you will have it again.

I switched from ApeX to this last night and I am loving this as well so far. Have almost everything set back up and not having any issues. The only thing I miss is the keyboard that was on the ApeX rom. If anyone knows where I could get that it would be great.
I'm going to get a little crazy and try to install the DX keyboard zip from the fission add-ons folder over this rom. Wish me luck!

Edit: it works just fine. Just reboot into recovery then install from zip after mounting. Sorry i don't have a way to post the zip file to download if you need it.
Last edited by imronburgundy; November 10th, 2010 at 03:06 PM. Reason: awesomeness