WiFi Tethering using Barnacle Android App
1. Download Barnacle from the market and open it.
2. Navigate to Settings and SSID to name your network
3. Then navigate into Wireless Security, then enable WEP and choose a password. 5 to 13 Characters
4. Go into WiFi AD- Hoc and change that to Hero
4. Now go into both Wan and LAN and clear out all information.
5. Hit the back arrow soft key and tap “Start”.
6. Wifi tethering is completed successfully. Enjoy your free WiFi Hotspot!
Now if it does not ask you for a password when you login with your PC, I would suggest to try to set up the network with your PC, and then when you connect with your PC it should login you in with the password
Hope this helps, I edited this C&P and added a couple of steps, enjoy everyone