Thread: General Show Us Your Homescreens X8
View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2010, 01:14 AM   #25 (permalink)
rosered
Premium Member
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): X8, X10, Xperia Neo T-Mobile UK
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidimos View Post
I found this
ADW.Launcher (donut) i runned the app but nth
Plus i download ADW launcher as apl too but i could not install it with Appinstaller nth happens

Also at second page i could see only 6 apps and after that i have empty slots at third page is full of apps and i have thses empties because i unistalled some apps.
Have you tried getting the Home Switcher app which lets you change your launcher without having to go through the menu>settings route.

If you can't get Home Switcher, then Settings>Application>Manage Applications and find Home then clear defaults, then when you press your home key if ADW is installed it will ask you whether you want to use ADW or Home and you can select which one you want as default.

On your stock launcher that came with the phone, you can rearrange your icons, menu button and select arrange icons. You just long press on the icon until it vibrates and then drag it to where you want it to go... if this is another screen then just move it to the edge of the screen, pause and wait for the screen to move over then drop it in either a space or where you want it and it will shunt everything over to make room for it.