View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2010, 07:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
WormDoes

Device(s): G2 & Nexus 7
Carrier: Trapped on Verizon

Thanked 1,288 Times in 672 Posts
tren8622@gmail.com

I had an Eris (rooted) and absolutely loved it and If I wasn't able to get a free Inc from Best Buy and keep my main line upgrade I wouldn't have given up on my Eris. A free Inc and my NE2 from VZW untouched was impossible to pass up. AFA what to get next it's a personal preference. Go play around with all of them and see which one feels "right". I played with all the droids at one time or another and I still feel that the Inc is the best and smoothest running droid on Verizon at this time. I love sense UI and how crisp and responsive it is. I have never been a Motorola fan and think that Motoblur is awful (personal preference) and Samsung has been notorious for not updating their phones and I wouldn't want an android phone "powered" by Bing. So, I guess that makes me a HTC fanboy? Regardless, the only downfall I have found with HTC is their battery. You can purchase a bigger battery and your problem will be solved. The new OTA update for the Inc sloved the slow charging with phone on issue as well as improved the radio clarity. So, basically, If you HAD to upgrade today, I would suggest the Inc. If you can hold out the first quarter of 2011 should show VZW users some really cool phones (Inc HD is what I have my eyes on ) Good luck whatever you decide to do
Last edited by WormDoes; November 12th, 2010 at 07:27 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to WormDoes For This Useful Post:
j-mac (November 14th, 2010)