Unfortunately it's not a simple process.
- Download the Android SDK here: Android SDK | Android Developers
- Run 'SDK Setup.exe' and install the Android 1.5 package and USB driver package
- In Windows Device Manager use the USB driver that was downloaded to install the USB driver in Windows
- Make sure you have Java installed, and Java /bin/ directory is in your Windows PATH variable (In a command prompt type "java" and if it says unrecognized command you need to do this: Find your Java /bin directory, should be something like C:\Program Files\Java\jre.ver.number\bin\ and go to a cmd prompt and type: path C:\thatdirectoryhere)
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone: Settings > Applications > Development
- Run ddms.bat in the /tools/ directory of the Android SDK with your phone plugged in
- Select your phone from the list on the top left of the window
- Go to Device > Screen Capture to capture and save screen shots
Originally Posted by thetomlin2
There is a thread exactly like this started already ... it also has directions on how to take screen shots.
Post your Android Desktop
Most of those seem to be on the Droid. I'd like to see what Eris users have done with Sense UI.