View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2009, 09:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
sn0skier
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default g1 going slow, playing music at random times, anyone want to list a processes list?

First my info:

1.) Model Number ? T-Mobile G1
2.) Firmware Version ? 1.6
3.) Baseband Version ? 62.50S.20.17U_2.22.19.26I
4.) Kernel Version ? 2.6.29.6-cm42
shade@toxygene )
Mod version: CyanogenMod-4.2.8
5.) Build Number ? DRC83

Also do you have a T-Mobile Data plan on your
PayAsYouGo or FlexPay Plan? N/A

Carrier ? T-Mobile (we know some are also Unlocked so not Just T-Mobile)

Country you are using your phone in ? US (we know that not everyone is from the US)

Now on to my problem. My phone is running very slowly. Like 15 seconds to exit an app and get to the homescreen slow. Also, music that I had paused has starting playing at random times for about 2 seconds while my phone is just lying there on the table. Part of this might be that I have a lot of apps. I only have about 7.5MB of Phone storage left. But it might not be because of that. I went into the astro process manager and looked through the processes (not apps or services tab, but processes) to see anything that might be eating resources, and I found a bunch of processes labeled "re-initialized>." About ten instances with one constantly using about 33-50% CPU. It's PID was 27475. The rest didn't seem to use any CPU, but they all took about 15MB Memory. Does this seem weird to anyone? Can someone else look at this in astro and tell me what's on their list and how much system resources it is eating up? Anyone have any other ideas about what my problem could be?
Thanks for your help.