View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2010, 05:43 PM   #147 (permalink)
Babbit

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by crewchief227 View Post
Ok I did do a search but I need a more specific answer from someone hopefully. So I just checked in on my rebate status which for the last month has been at the 53% mark and just got moved to the 83% mark and says its been approved so my question is about how long once they saw their rebate approved did it actually take for the check to come in the mail? I am just happy to finally see it approved because I was reading the horror stories about other people having their rebate declined for stupid stuff like postal address problems and they got a postcard in the mail and had to deal with fits of stupidity coming from Sprint customer service. Anyways so I would really appreciate if anybody has a good memory on how long it actually took for it to go from 83% to 100% and the magic words the checks in the mail.
Just an FYI. At least in my case, even after it was 100%, it took 2 weeks before they even physically mailed the check according to the date stamp. And of course another week before I actually received it.