View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2010, 01:57 AM   #30 (permalink)
NightAngel79
Jolly Bounty Hunter

Device(s): HTC OneMax; Note 10.1; DROID DNA (retired);Transformer Prime(daughter); Rezound(retired); Droid In
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 6,328 Times in 3,873 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to NightAngel79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyro View Post
That's one of the roles of the guides
WAit... what are our other roles?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phases View Post
I'm a fan of option 2, personally.

Keep the feedback coming!
2 definitely has some possibilities, leaning more towards sticking with 1 though
Quote:
Originally Posted by twospirits View Post
Option 3 is not an option. It will bring us back to the very same chaos we tried to eliminate in the first place (which resulted in creating sub-forums) to keep things organized.
TS
+9999999999999999999
Quote:
Originally Posted by woop View Post
Edit: Phases, do you think it would be a good idea to copy this thread into the Lounge forum as well as Android Lounge forum so that people who never scroll all the way down here can also voice their opinion (those would probably be a larger majority compared to people who check this suggestions/feedback one)?
Great idea about lounge. Would get an insane more amount of views/feedback

Honestly i would like to see the a possible blend of 1 and 2. The way i see it is if users are not gonna take the time to check out their respective phone's support section to see if they can answer anyone's question they most likely aren't gonna bother with the sort option either. Without sorting then maybe they see a newly posted support question and maybe they jump in and help.

Stick with one but make it mandatory to 'tag' every new thread. Maybe some still get tagged wrong and maybe some still need moved, but if i can search for a certain tag (tips, support, root, accessory) in the general section i only see that as making AF more user friendly
The Following User Says Thank You to NightAngel79 For This Useful Post:
Skorpios1027 (December 8th, 2010)