Originally Posted by j101399j
1. Create a folder called adb on your C drive
2. Extract all files to your adb folder
3. Copy the cmd.exe file (copy the file don't make a shortcut to it or move it) from your "C:\Windows\System32" folder to the adb folder
4. Install the downloaded USB driver
4. Once you have the driver installed, on your phone enable debugging mode (Menu --> Settings --> Applications --> Development --> Check USB Debugging)
5. Copy the apk files you want installed to your "C:\adb\tools" folder. The adb.exe and cmd.exe should be in that tools folder.
5. Open the cmd.exe file
6.Type the following command:
adb install application.apk
Where application.apk is the name of the apk to install
Your app should now be installed
Please note that you cannot install apps used on 1.6, 2.x builds
You can also use Droid Explorer listed below
with this same proceedure i can install aps downloaded to my pc and install them to my phone? is that what i am understanding and is it correct?