View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2010, 05:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
IndivisibleP
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Nexus One - Froyo 2.2.1 / HD2 - CM 6.1
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talderon View Post
I have been trying out several other Builds out there for the HD2 and after several Builds and I think I have FINALLY found one that just ROCKS!!

[HOT][BUILD][12-2-2010][JDMS 1.6 Ultimate Rc2][Hastarin R8.5.1 old cam][PPP][Arabic] - xda-developers

This freaking thing is FAST as all hell!! Loving it!!

I miss some of the Sense build features, but overall, I really can't say much bad other than the fact that it can use a little more volume for calls on the phone speaker.

Cool, I'll have a look. I have also tried out a few and found one that is working for me for now. I am used to my Nexus One and so the HTC Sense experience is something still not familiar to me.

I have been using this one which basically feels like a blown up Nexus in a very good way [Build][10.12.2010][NexusHD2-FRG83D V1.8 PPP+RMNET][Kernel: hastarin r8.5.3_oldcam] - xda-developers
I have no real complaints so far except that the speakers could be a bit louder and I was hoping it would magically make my battery last forever and I would never have to charge it again (needless to say, that didnt happen)