View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2010, 04:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
ginniboo

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I haven't really had that same problem nor do I have a solution for it, but I do have to say that I, myself, have trouble answering my phone calls, as well. I love this phone and the entire Android program, but I really feel like they put so much work into everything else on the phone that they actually forgot to concentrate on the one reason we even buy the thing... the phone part.

Ok, so, my problem...
Whether I'm playing around with my phone or if my phone has been idle for some time, when I get a phone call, the majority of the time. nothing shows up but the status bar, the caller id nor the slide buttons appear. I honestly end up missing about 75% of the phone calls that I receive. Also, if the person calling calls back immediately after the first phone call, my phone will freeze up completely. Everyone I know gets so frustrated with it and so do I. It's gotten to the point that a lot of people will not even call my phone.

I thought maybe it was doing this because I had too much on my phone. So I deleted a few apps and cleaned off my phone. Didn't work. So I got the bright idea one day to completely wipe everything out and start from scratch. Didn't work either. Luckily it works occasionally and making phone calls isn't as troublesome but I would like to know if there happens to be a way to fix this or what could be wrong.

Thanks.