View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2010, 01:06 PM   #35 (permalink)
ozmanmeer

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default help me out

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ndi85 View Post
Ha5. I also get the same problem.i ald try all the solution.some tell me to try password as null,and some ask to hard reset. But all the solution cant fix it. then i try my self. First U need to remove ur sim card,then turn on ur x10 without sim card. dial to 112 at emergency call. n touch ur screen,then should be a pattern pola out. try to change it. just enter the pattern from 3-2-1-4.that the easy pattern i think.why should 3-2-1-4? cause that is the minimum pattern that the x10 require. just do that n confirm the pattern again.then ur x10 can be open. Hope this solution can fix all ur prob. After tat dont use any pola to protect ur x10 again.. i ald try for 10 times. i make it locked then open again n again.and every times tis solution can fix.now i also not afraid too use the pattern again... Ha5. If need any confirmation or solution just email to me.. i will try my best to help u.
I have got the same problem, my X10 got locked out after too many attempts and i tried all the solutions like null password but unable to fix the problem. I tried doing the same as you guided but there is no pattern appeared. Plz help me out of this situation.please guide me either there is specific area of the screen where you have to touch or there is unique way of doing it. Or please suggest me some other possible solution to unlock my phone. Please your help will be greatly apprecaited. anxiously waiting for your reply...