Thread: Support Lazy list
View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2010, 09:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
AndroidKris

Device(s): Rooted Galaxy Nexus | Liquid ICS 1.35 Nook Color | ICS cm9 nightly kang
Carrier: Not Provided

amberoze@gmail.com

I came across this thread from a Google search, and after reading all the posts and doing a little experimenting on my own, I feel I must state what everyone else here has said in not so concise terms..

The folder "LazyList" is simply a cache folder for images viewed from one app or another. Look at the name...it's probably just there to make it easier for apps to use one consolidated cache instead of each one creating and using their own. However, it does not appear to be needed, or cleared with any sort of cache clearing. Mount your SD card to your computer and order the files by date, I've found that the files are created on the dates that I use LPI. Finally: I want a refund for LPI.

Edit: I just went about deleting the files in my "LazyList" folder...4001 files, 16.1mb. I have never even looked into this folder before because every time I've tried through ASTRO, it's Force Closed. I mounted SD to computer and now I see why..
Last edited by AndroidKris; December 28th, 2010 at 09:58 PM.