YES it is in the system app folder. Go at the list again.
Originally Posted by c0nejit09
Any. Body know how to remove Facebook and twitter for LG? ?? Not the ones downloaded from the market? Its not on the system/app...
Look for LG Facebook, LG Twitter.
You posted before actually reading
At the top of this thread, it has the list of apps that can be removed.
Left side is the file name, right side is what it's called by us.
Now go look over the list carefully.
OK, I'll even post the list again here:
Originally Posted by edodonnell
These apps can safely be removed from the LG Optimus M.
Apps safe to remove:
These apps SHOULD NOT be removed:
- Boingo_Wi-Fi.apk - Boingo WiFi
- Email.apk - Email app - Safe to remove if you use Gmail or some other email app
- LG-MS690_MetroBackup_1.27_PRODBuild_10082010.apk - MetroBackup
- LGMS690_MetroNavigator_4.9.1_Build_57_10222010_rel _signed_PROD.apk - MetroNavigator
- LGMS690_MetroPCS_EasyWiFi_V4.0.90.apk - EasyWiFi (useful, don't delete)
- Loopt_Android_2.4.1_Oct.13.2010.apk - Loopt
- Metro411.apk - Metro411
- metroappstore-v1.3a.apk - MetroPCS App Store
- MobileBanking.apk - Mobile Banking
- MobilePosse.apk - MyExtras
- Mocospace-1.2.4.apk - Moco Space
- MPCS-MobileIM-0.4.24.2.apk - MobileIM
- MVC.MetroPCS.android02.apk - Virtual Card
- PEX-22.214.171.124-metro-rc.apk - Pocket Express
- PGA_Android.apk - Games
- SNS.apk - LG Facebook and Twitter app
- thinkdroid.apk - Think Free Office (potentially useful, don't delete)
- UNO_DEMO_LG_MS690_EN_NONIGP_MetroPCs_TS_307.apk - UNO Game
- z7-android2x.apk - Mail@Metro
- browser.ap (and .odex))
- Phone.apk - Phone app/dialer
- Settings.apk - Settings menu
- Talk.apk - Google Talk