View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2011, 06:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
oldarney

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Code:
javascript:if(window.location.href.search(/frame=banner&*/)!=-1){window.location=window.location.href.replace(/frame=banner&*/,"")}else{pickies=document.getElementById('partpane').style;void(pickies.display='inline');void(pickies.height='auto');void(pickies.color='green');void(document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0].style.overflow="visible")};
thats the code I used to break a specific site out of a frame. basically it checks to see if the sit rendered is a frame, if it is redirect to the site without the frame attribute enabled. It also makes the text green to let me know that the site has been jailbroken.

now: Id be interested in making a script that seaches for iframes and gives me the site within, if multiple iframes are found, ask the user which one he'd like to go to.

If you plan to use this on a mastering astronomy assignment, just copy the code as a url on a bookmark... you'd have to make a bookmark of a normal site, then edit the bookmark so you can paste this code on the url field... don't ask why, its a bug. speaking of which, I have one on my monitor.
Last edited by oldarney; January 10th, 2011 at 06:54 PM.