Thread: General Pendo Pad
View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2011, 04:45 AM   #23 (permalink)
ausmoz

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Cool Pendo Pad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse12 View Post
I was searching the Pedo pad out of curiosity and found this thread. I have been a customer of DD and before been on what I thought was a great plan with a similar item,a 7inch notebook with WIFI. It ran very slow and not enough memory for AVG annti viruus. After many trying phone calls the plan was early terminated cause of many things not mentioned in contract. How ever in fine print DD now covers themselves incl data speed. I would ask as many questions as possible, But let it be known a famous auction site WW sells these android tablets for over 50% less than what DD is offering them...and if paid by PP then you are covered to return for refund. Many of these contracts especially with free items is because of a reason. And if using the net daily specially with video streaming ads, the Data useage builds up. A top site for anyone new to the net is a UNMETERED site-not using your data,BPond has many pages with a green dot incl Games, movie trailers that dont use data at all.
But with these contracts of a measly 250MB imagine that MB being a millimetre and a GB being a litre,once you got over the 250MB easily enough it hurts your pocket cause per MB after that it increases,same as when Mobiles were first introduced before pre paid.
Hi I have just joined so plese go easy.. message to mouse12 or anyone who can answer.. which auction website is the WW that mouse12 is talkin about?
I would love to do some comparisons