Thread: General Pendo Pad
View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2011, 10:11 PM   #33 (permalink)
jazzmine66

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Notsure Pendo pad, usb modem and dongle not working

hi i have my pendo pad and like it, but, after working fine on wifi, next day was out and bout, used the usb modem device, which after turning on mobile network settings, and had to switch the wifi off, it initialises and within 1 minute, the device removes itself, leaving an exclamation mark top left of screen (nxt to home page icon) and also see 'usb mass storage removed' even tho still in the usb port...this is a fault for many i hear , also battery doesnt seem to charge up full, or stay on for long, always having to recharge. I have tested another device eg. digital camera and even that doesnt recognise the pendo pad, instead reads it as a tv.... has anyone had this issue, also

Also I cannot find how to delete pics taken and stored on pad, cant see an option? Audio sound is great, video camcorder good too, quickword you will need to purchase at discounted rate, for all office files, should you require.
Overall I liked it, but fustrated with the small faults, and not happy to have no access on pendo.com site for troubleshooting/support, or any user manual...this should be avail...ps when you call pendo support number, its a dodo tech support officer...

Dodo will fix or replace with new pad Ive been advised, Im sending back reply paid and will wait again, see what happens.

jazzmine