Thread: General Pendo Pad
View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2011, 04:40 AM   #37 (permalink)
shooterau

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Pendo Pad + Dodo

Have had no end of trouble with differnt things going wrong Since i got it on the 13th this month.
Internet on then off,Black part Screen cover lifting,Rang Pendo wasn't able to help Rang Dodo Tech tried allsorts thing ending in them asking me to connect the modern to a laptop(which has its own internet already ) it worked fine but won't work with the Pendo Pad Dodo tech said maybe cable or pad as the modern worked on Laptop.

(Thought I would give Dodo a try after being with Telstra and still am for at least 12 years but so far they are failing badly with not doing what they say.)

Tech will ring me back in 30mins never happened so rang them back about 3hrs later had to go through the whole thing again only to be told will ring you Monday sure.

This is about 8 calls to Pendo or Dodo so far plus wasted internet i'm paying for and not being able to use.

I asked then to take the Pendo Pad back as It does not work as it should but was only Interested in trying to put me off.

All I want is the service to be cancelled.
Or a New Pendo pad sent to replace this faulty one as it had photo's and Czech Langaue on it when it arrived.
I don't think it was new as now while talking to Dodo i noticed the Black cover around screen bottom of Pad is Lifting up and with the Internet cutting in and out.

I Believe if they won't cancel the service altogether they should at least send out a new pad and cable which could also be faulty they thought and pick up the old Pad and what else they want to replace at no cost to me.