View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2011, 03:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
BatfinkUK1

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S2 CheckROM RevoHD V4 + KG5 + SpeedModK2-18
Carrier: Not Provided

Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazman View Post
I am so excited for this phone, mainly because It's going to be my first Android phone, if you're going to get this phone why? Personally I'm getting it because of the 1080p HD recording that'll be available, plus that tegra 2 processor will (hopefully) make the experience of using the device a smooth one. I'm hoping to root it also after reading up on it, so what are you guys gonna do?
Yep, I’m every bit as excited as you are. It will also be my first android device. My main reason for changing is my iPhone 3G is starting to show its age. I suppose this is the flip side to Apple rolling out updates all of the time on one hand its great because you get a couple of new features but in the end the phone ends up too slow and you cant go back easily. Apple doesn’t sign old firmware.
I had been waiting in wings for a genuine step forward in android handsets since late Nov last year, when I first looked at the Optimus 2X I was hooked. Lets hope it delivers. I’m in the UK so I have been able to pre order from Expansys UK due to ship (if you can believe it) 21st March.
The Atrix could be a contended but that’s scheduled for May and from what I have read its going to be even more expensive.
Last edited by BatfinkUK1; January 19th, 2011 at 05:02 PM.