View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2011, 08:33 PM   #44 (permalink)
mariah10

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariah10 View Post
Bought the streak, but also have the ipone. Bought the otterbox Defender for it. Lifetime warranty. Hate the clip - doesn't hold phone if you are doing anything except sitting in an office. Fell out when got in truck, didn't know. Looked for it, saw it in driveway. Looked fine.

Case was fine - not a scratch (now remember this is a 3/4 ton diesel extended cab - my horse trailer truck). Picked it up, looked good til I turned it over - screen looked like that shatterproof glass or a kaleidoscope, lol!

Case replaced - warranty DOES NOT cover contents. Still a good case.
Forgot. Iphone doesn't have insurance or not anything worth having. $15 a month and you STILL have to pay the $200 you would if you upgraded. Plus they send you a replacement but they charge your card while you send back the damaged one and if they don't think their warranty covers it they keep the charge on there until they get the new one back. And it does NOT cover dropping it or water damage. You have to go to Best Buy for that and you have to purchase the phone from THEM. I did that for the Streak. Still doesn't cover phones not immediately recovered from immersion.