View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2011, 04:44 PM   #50 (permalink)
bamaredwingsfan

Device(s): Moto Droid, LG Ally, HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via ICQ to bamaredwingsfan Send a message via AIM to bamaredwingsfan Send a message via MSN to bamaredwingsfan Send a message via Yahoo to bamaredwingsfan Send a message via Skype™ to bamaredwingsfan bamaredwingsfan

Ive ran this rom pretty much all weekend and today, so here is my impressions. The rom seems to run pretty smooth, but i have noticed a few apps that seem to hang up running in this rom. I have noticed a random reboot or two the last few days. The reboots seem to come right when im anwsering an incoming call. Today my bluetooth would just un-connect and would not reconnect without having to do a full reboot. I also had a instance today where i was at 40% battery, had to do a reboot for the bluetooth error, and when the phone booted back up it was down to 20% battery. The bluetooth would not reconnect to my earpiece, and i rebooted again. This time when the phone came back up it was back at 40% again, an bluetooth working like it should. But i exprienced the bluetooth error about 3 times today. Guess i would just go back to my cyanogen7kanged version i was running.