View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2011, 02:57 PM   #192 (permalink)
Sweet Chaos

Device(s): Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCHitman1 View Post
I know it was made by Treyarch, that's exactly why I don't like it. I don't like Zombies either so don't feel too bad about that. I played One in the Chamber, I liked it a lot. I'm not too fond of the idea that I rack up all my cash then if someone hawk's me then I lose it all.
Ok. I missed the whole you not liking it thing. I saw that you liked campaign better than multiplayer and then got confused. I agree about wanting IW to make the next, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasOnAcid View Post
Gun Game is the best one! Sticks and Stones I think is dumb cause the best strategy is to just stab people. You never even have to use the crossbow or the shot from the knife.
You get more points using the ballistic knife or crossbow. Plus, I get much more satisfication sticking someone with a shot from my crossbow than I do stabbing them. Stabbing is only beneficial if you're in really close-quarters.

To avoid the hatchet... just keep running back and forth! Don't stop moving. Left-right-left-right. It's very hard to hit someone with a hatchet that's running around like crazy.
XBL GT: Lady PwnStar | SL Toon: Raiynne [Resident]