Originally Posted by kannanmdu
after all pondering i finally solved the issue ( though i lost all the data, my phone is back alive )
i did the following to hard reset
1. Switched off the phone
2. Press ( volumeup + volumedown + home ) and then pressed the power button while holding the three buttons and i got into boot menu
3. Slected the wipe data / factory reset option
4. An exclamation mark with android man logo will be displayed
5. After some 10 - 15 minutes i pressed the home button and i got the boot menu again
6. Selected reboot and it gave another logo ( open box with android man logo ) and i pressed the home button to reboot the phone in the fresh factory condition
1. Never ever use unlock pattern if you are not able to remember
2. Backup your phone regularly ( luckily i got my contacts back up atleast)
hope this helps somebody with the same problem
but please note that all the data will be lost so think before you do anything
it worked.......thanks a lott!!!!!
No more themes from now!!!!!