View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2011, 02:13 PM   #57 (permalink)
Trident
Premium Member
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Droid, LG Ally, Logitech Revue, HTC Incredible
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 2,333 Times in 414 Posts
Contact for info

Quote:
Originally Posted by socobandit View Post
Trident, Savoxis, Getitnowmarketing....THANK YOU! I can overclock to 768 now instead of 748, quadrant at 600 930's, at 768 987! 9.29 mflops at 768! Trident, how did you get to 1000 at 600??? Anyway, you guys ROCK!!!!
All of my testers received the same scores as me as well. I can also top 1400 at 600Mhz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrath_00 View Post
if this is a double post im sorry. but is the tethering truly free on the velocity 1.0 rom? dont wanna try and get charged just need some info. thanx. keep up the awsome job.
Totally and completely free..
Quote:
* Wired Tether & Wireless Tether (built from source with extensive changes required for LG)
-- Support was added for AP (infastructure mode) so now devices like Android phones & Archos can connect that couldn't in previously in Ad-Hoc mode.
-- A magic Samsung FW was also found that was needed for this.
-- These apps are free to use and not trackable to carrier tethering plans and caps so tether away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by socobandit View Post
One quick question...what kind of battery life should I expect? I've only had it installed since about 1 this afternoon, just curious how the life seems to you 3 that developed it. I'm assuming you've been using it for a little while at least, so you'd have the info. Thanks again guys! This rom is awesome!
Honestly not sure as the Ally is not my primary device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfGreen View Post
I'm pretty sure its not gonna charge you. Don't think they would lie about that or be mistaken. I was using on on velocity 3 and 4 and never saw extra charges.

Also my google maps keeps force closing, can't used it. Wiped dalvik cache and cache with no improvement. But everything else is on point. Any help??
Uninstall it and reinstall it from the Market.

HTC Thunderbolt

Please do not PM me with phone related support queries, that's what the forums are for!

Site Rules/ Guidelines & Zero Tolerance Policy

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trident For This Useful Post:
KingOfGreen (February 3rd, 2011), ndrew2505 (February 9th, 2011)