View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2011, 04:50 PM   #65 (permalink)
artcloud
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 73
 
Device(s): LG VS740 (Ally)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts
arthur.andrew.davis
Default

Thanks again guys, I felt a donation was absolutely necessary, so I did.

Also, I found a bug, not sure if anybody else has noticed this. When moving apps2sd with the android built-in app manager, it seems as though about 90% of the time you try to move an app the the SD card it will fail. When you try a second time, it works fine, very strange. The other 10% of the time, it works flawlessly the first time you try to move apps to the SD card.
artcloud is offline