View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2011, 04:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
No_Nickname90
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Nexus One, Samsung Vibrant, HTC G2, Samsung Galaxy Epic 4G Touch *whew*
Carrier: Not Provided

nonickname90

I'm ascared. When I check my Tmo account, it says I've used only 1GB (I know the difference between b and B, so that's not a typo) of data, yet I have this app that tells you how much data you've used, and it said I've used 17GB of data. o.O? I was tethering those days too. And I mean I was tethering 1 Wii and 1 laptop for like 4 hours. The next 2 days was just 1 laptop for about 4 hours each day. So if my Tmo Account says I've only used about 1GB of data, is that data including my tethering?

Also, the app says I've used 6GB of data from my SpeedTest app. It's an app that test your download speed. Truckin 6GB of data? Really!? From testing how fast my data is? I don't think so. Especially since I have to manually go to it, and it's not like updating every hour or something. I think that app (the how much data you're using) is lying!! LoL!! It's basically been saying I'm using about 5GB of data every day. LoL!! WT_T!? (What tha truck)