View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2011, 07:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
[TheAndroid]
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Transform, LG Optimus S
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via MSN to [TheAndroid]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekaprime View Post
I wasn't using flash at the time but it did give me an idea. I had downloaded and installed Flash 10 because . . .well I want videos while I'm out and about lol. Soon as I uninstalled and erased the flash 10 file, all the browsers booted up no problem. I'm trying out Skyfire, it's letting me view a large group of videos, not all of them but better then nothing.
Also I did make the back up, followed the instructions to the letter. Just wanted to make sure I could go back if I needed/wanted to. However 2.2 is running very smoothly and most of the issues I was having with the phone have diminished.

Thanks for the help.
Well Ill be sure to keep you guys posted on when flash comes out since flash is a pretty big thing with Froyo. I'm not sure if or when the guys at SDX may fix this, but as for now, hey we got Froyo haha!

Want to get in on Cloud storage? Sign up for Dropbox here, and get 500MB of extra space for the both of us!