my cpu cant seem to see my android at all tho even when I'm in recovery mode = (
on android.modaco.com I found this.
I was able to flash it using a variation of these instructionc from user MALEZ
Try this :
1. Pull battery in and usb cable to phone and pc
Press in order and without releasing
1. < (back button)
3. (power) not always necessary
Bootloader should appear. If that doesn't work unplug usb and unplugg battery and retry.
If this still does not work you can also try this
1. turn off your phone (and unplug usb if plugged)
2. press camera + volume up and then without releasing this two buttons hit power and the phone will vibrate two times. Release all buttons.
3. take the battery out and put it back (don't touch any button on the phone)
4. connect the usb to your computer and you will the acer logo and then bootloader will pop up.
Here you can reflash a correct boot.img and system.img. If you don't have one, I can give you.
Keep us in touch