View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2011, 07:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
Aatos.1

Device(s): Captivate, Droid X, HTC Inspire, Nexus S, SGS II, Infuse 4G, with more on the way...
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmr2010 View Post
I have the 16GB that's pretty much brand new, because I just got it at the very beginning of January. I wanna sell online, but am skeptic of those websites you sell too and I'm eBay ignorant. Hopefully, I can figure something out because the Inspire is one awesome phone.
The main problem when trying to sell an iPhone via Craigslist, or any other way to the public, is an iPhone is an especially high profile item. There are some pretty bad people out there.

A friend of mine listed his on Craigslist, met a potential buyer inside a Starbucks, showed him the phone and he grabbed it and ran out the door to a waiting car and sped off.

He immediately reported it to to the police, made a report, but nothing became of it.

After that happened, I had an iPhone to sell so I decided to do it the easy way. I got $350 for my iPhone, the entire process was really easy and it took less than five days.

Here is the site I used, they are very reliable and trustworthy. Currently they are paying $360 for your phone.

Sell and Recycle Used Electronics - Gazelle

Cheers...