View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2011, 09:52 PM   #36 (permalink)
[TheAndroid]
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Transform, LG Optimus S
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via MSN to [TheAndroid]

Go and open up Titanium Backup, then press the menu button. Press 'batch' now look at all the different types of things you can restore like 'apps only' or 'system data' ect. Pick the one that best suits you and your wants... Make sure you backed up whatever data your restoring as well. Run the batch file and keep your phone by you. Since you probably don't have Pro like I do, when its dnew downloading an app, youhave to press okay for tthe batch file to continue processing unlike in pro where you grab a coffee and come back to find your phone is almost done re-downloading all ofit's apps. Anyhow I hope this worksfor you. Any more issues feel free to post them below. Ill answer them tomorrow morning/afternoon.

Edit: Okay Dropbox saves a life. Haha, you can restore system data as well. The real changes with 2.2 arn't very systematic, the update consists mostly of advanced drivers and cleaner software. System settings I would restore, it shouldn't give you any issues.

Want to get in on Cloud storage? Sign up for Dropbox here, and get 500MB of extra space for the both of us!
Last edited by [TheAndroid]; February 13th, 2011 at 09:55 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to [TheAndroid] For This Useful Post:
twistedsense (February 13th, 2011)