Thread: Support my x10 won't charge!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2011, 08:33 AM   #58 (permalink)
JohnieK84

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria26 View Post
i'm having the same probs as all of u guys ive had my phone for 4 months and then today was the first time i plugged it in the computer to update it and and went through the steps to back it up then had to stop to charge the phone to 50% it said and so i put it on charge and it just wouldn't charge... Also can someone plz tell me i didn't get insurance on the phone it's on a plan with optus ( i live in Australia ) so can i still take it bak to the shop is it under warranty even if i don't have insurance
thanx guys
If it is still under warranty then yes, what they do is replace the mainboard, as there seems to be a specifc fault with this.

I have had mine fixed for some time now and the life is much much longer it still goes for just over 2 days now (unless I make a durated call) which is increadable considering it was lucky to see a day beforehand (think of the good reviews for this phone if they had discovered this issue earlier).

I hope you get your phone fixed if it's under warranty and I hope mine stays in working condition amazing phone!!