View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
NightAngel79
Sad Bounty Hunter

Device(s): HTC OneMax; Note 10.1; DROID DNA (retired);Transformer Prime(daughter); Rezound(retired); Droid In
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 6,551 Times in 3,945 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to NightAngel79

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guyyep101 View Post
Could someone please help me with this? I'm not all that smart about this phone just yet so detailed instructions would be wonderful. My provider is us cellular, and I would like to upgrade it to 2.2 but I don't think us cellular has an official version? My issue is I'd like to upgrade my phone.. but I don't know if it'd work with Your Navigator Deluxe..
So if I can upgrade to 2.2 that'd be great if Your Navigator Deluxe still worked.. if I can't then how do I make it so my apps. and contacts and text messages save to the sd card? Thank you very much!
Well not sure about much of what you're asking as i'm not rooted. But what i can say is that Your Navigator Deluxe is a US cellular app(obviously) and Google Navigation is free and most likely far superior. IMO it is as good or better than the expensive navigation apps. Don't let that be the reason you don't wanna start flashing 2.2 roms