View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2011, 01:24 PM   #73 (permalink)
Jazziette

Device(s): Huawei Ascend (Cricket) ICARUS 1.1 ROM LG Optimus V
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastGT1 View Post
Anything you buy will suck when the next new thing comes out. The thing to remember for us is that, since just about all of us are first-time smartphone users, we didn't know what to look for. Now we all know that our next phone should have a dedicated GPU, more internal memory, froyo/gingerbread, etc. We'll be smarter shoppers in the next round. The big trick right now is getting the most out of the choice we made, rather than being upset about what we didn't get.
Yep! Sad but true. Smart Phone manufacturers are so busy coming out with new and hotter phones that the minute you get one (no matter how great it is) it becomes almost obsolete. hahaha

I was just looking at some of the new releases at MWC (Mobile World Congress) going on in Barcelona right now. There are some very cool handsets getting ready to hit the U.S. carriers mid 2011. That seriously isn't all that far off. Now we can be patient that long can't we? LOL

No? Why am I not surprised! hahaha

I know Cricket is getting a new LG Optimus for sure (don't know which one) and it should be here in Q1 or Q2. I'm hoping they are still going to get the IDEOS X5 as well.

So Blast...I totally agree with you. We should all just enjoy our phones and not be in such a rush.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jazziette For This Useful Post:
KOLIO (February 18th, 2011)