View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2011, 05:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
WLDock

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I guess I understand why you asked the question. What makes this plastic and rubber case any different than the no-name super cheap cases on ebay?

Well, I had the COMMUTER SERIES case on a Nokia 5230 and the phone still looks like new. The case fits like a glove and the silicone rubber feels good to the hands plus they come with a screen protector. The plastic gives the phone a little bit of smoothness in the right places, It drops nicely into the pockets. I dropped the phone a few times and the plastic did however crack. So, I replaced it with the IMPACT SERIES case and this one fits just as good and seems to be even a tad thicker. I am sure the phone could take a bounce and still survive unharmed.

IMO, the Otterbox cases fit, feel, and protest better than the cheap generic cases sold on ebay and at the mall kiosk. While I did not want to pay retail price I was able to find much better pricing on Google shopping. No way would I carry my $400+ smartphone around everyday without some type of case like this...it is only a matter of time before the phone will be dropped on the ground!
Last edited by WLDock; February 19th, 2011 at 05:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to WLDock For This Useful Post: