View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2011, 03:24 AM   #116 (permalink)
Androidjunkee

Device(s): HTC Inspire 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Honestly if I get just as fast or almost just as fast of speeds as Verizon's 'new technology' LTE network than f it. I dont care if it is 3G on steroids, doesnt matter to me one bit.

AT&T's customer service is amazing and I have no issues what so ever with the company. They've got an amazing long term strategy in place that will truly be the most reliable network in America once it is fully up and running. I know that might be 2012-13 but thats ok, I can deal with HSPA+ backhaul till then cause once it goes LTE with HSPA+ to back it up it will definitely be the most reliable. I like what their doing personally and like I said im happy with the speed of the network now, nevermind when they 'flip the switch' for backhauled true HSPA+ in my area. Im sure LTE is faster but not enough where I will be able to tell a difference. Ill stick with AT&T and their great customer service and wait the extra second or two for a browser page to upload.
The Following User Says Thank You to Androidjunkee For This Useful Post:
AndreaCristiano (February 26th, 2011)