View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
woodsb123

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Hey Railrode1/PaulG1488, I'm so glad someone sees this Xoom thing as I see it. I've been watching the forums since the day it arrived in the stores and have been so fed up with what people are saying about it. They are getting upset because it isn't doing what they expected it to do, however, I'm sure it does these things, they just haven't taken the time to figure out how to perform these functions. It seems like alot of people haven't done their homework and researched what this device will/can do. They just went out and bought it without first getting this info. Now they are asking a tone of questions after the fact. One of the issues I've been hearing alot is, where are the apps? Well, if you had've done your homework, you would know that Google only recently opened the SDK to the developers so that they can start creating the apps, so in due time, the apps will arrive, just as they did for the first Android phones, as well as, all Apple devices. There is no Apple device that hit the market with 1000's of apps already ready to load on them. So I said all that to say that I have an iPad and also an Android phone. I will be selling my iPad soon and because I enjoy customizing my devices, I love what Google/Android has brought to the market and I will be picking up a Xoom or possibly the Samsung Galaxy 10.1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodsb123 For This Useful Post:
jroc (February 27th, 2011), PaulG1488 (February 27th, 2011)