View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2010, 01:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
PaintballFreak

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Yeah I just posted this in another thread... I'm getting a droid Thursday for my renewal. I'll just take good care of it and sell it on ebay and pay full retail when the passion or the bravo is available. I can't wait any longer to play with android

"
10:48 a.m.: Verizon and Vodafone have also agreed to join the program (Vodafone owns part of Verizon Wireless).
10:50 a.m.: Queiroz takes us through screenshots of the store. Potential customers can get demos of various Nexus One applications within the store, and take a 3D tour. The phone will be available for $529 without service, and $179 with a two-year contract from T-Mobile. The prices aren't yet available for Verizon Wireless or Vodafone yet. All of this can be done from your PC; you won't have to go into T-Mobile's store.
10:52 a.m.: Verizon and Vodafone are on track to participate by spring 2010, Queiroz said. He selects the phone without a service plan, and goes through the checkout process. You'll need a Google Account and a Google Checkout account to buy the Nexus One. At the moment, the Google.com/phone site won't let you buy a phone with service contracts from T-Mobile, but it's not clear if that is a temporary glitch.
"
Live coverage of Google's Android phone announcement | Wireless - CNET News