View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2011, 04:15 PM   #111 (permalink)
MarcMaiden
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Galaxy Nexus CDMA, Nexus 7 on the way! Skyrocket, Droid Bionic, HTC Thunderbolt, Galaxy Tab, Kindle
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonRipper View Post
Hey Marc (or others in the know), I have seen several different posts around this, but didn't see my question answered clearly.

I just upgraded from an ancient Blackberry Curve to the Inspire 4G (which utterly rocks!). I had unlimited data plan on my BB, and when they switched me they put me on the 2GB plan I went back to the store and worked with a guy who eventually did get me back on my unlimited plan

However, he said that when 4G is rolled out in a few months that if I stay on the unlimited data plan that I won't get the faster speeds unless I switch to one of their standard plans. It sounded fishy to me, because as I understand it the Inspire won't support LTE anyway. So is there some update coming that will make HSDPA+ even faster that I could miss out on?

sorry for the late reply,

that guy is full of it haha

as long as you are on any 4g plan, you will get the 4g speeds when ever backhaul is increased
The Following User Says Thank You to MarcMaiden For This Useful Post:
iron mongoose (June 3rd, 2011)