View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2011, 08:49 PM   #63 (permalink)
Colbyb25

Device(s): Droid X (2.1) - Rooted
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by breitling65 View Post
Oops, you are talking but where is video? Are you sure about no issues? Pro and can't see difference in colors? Just put it next to calibrated well monitor and check again. Another case when word pro means nothing ...

Ya. I used it again today for a 30 minute call with no issues. Yes there is no video chat for it yet, but that will come.

As far as your condescending comments on what I do for a living, yes...the ipad screen is nothing to rave about. The xoom, while not that much better, is certainly better at displaying high quality images. I actually work occationally for National Geographic so yes, I do consider myself a Professional and since I make a living by utilizing devices like the Xoom, to help me secure future contracts... so ya I have an opinion on what I feel is an incorrect statement. You play with your tablets, I use then to help me feed my family...

Just in case your ignorance wanted to make some crack about who I am or what I do, you are more then welcome to check out my work at www.colbybrownphotography.com ....buy a print for all I care
Last edited by Colbyb25; March 2nd, 2011 at 10:16 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Colbyb25 For This Useful Post:
zipur (March 2nd, 2011)