View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2011, 01:11 AM   #93 (permalink)
ndh777

Device(s): Sprint:Samsung Galaxy SIII-retired; HTC Evo 4G-retired; Samsung Moment-retired
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by crewchief227 View Post
Well I am officially on day 32 of owning my evo so I am past the point of no return. I could not be happier with this phone and hope to have a long and fruitful life with my precious. I was nervous about changing over to sprint but I could not be happier with the service I am getting. I just wanted to post a positive post for once as it seems their is so many nit picky negative posts on here and for once I wanted to let people know that there are some completely satisfied customers out there.
Same here. Glad to find somewhere to voice my appreciation too!

Don't care much for the 4G so don't think I'm just some guy who loves the phone for 4G.

I always wanted an iPhone since day one of its announcement, upon receiving the Evo...I have no wants for any other phone. Google is a great company, better than Apple because they allow us to hack and do all sorts of neat stuff with our phones and their software.

It is going to be hard to top off this phone...I've had mine for months since like August 2010.