View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2011, 06:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
criminalogic

Device(s): HTC DESIRE Z, HEROTAB MID816 ( 8" ANDROID 2.2 TABLET 1.2GHz CPU 512RAM ) + MANY MORE SMARTPHONES
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via AIM to criminalogic Send a message via MSN to criminalogic Send a message via Yahoo to criminalogic Send a message via Skype™ to criminalogic criminalogic@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin4unow View Post
Hi criminalogic.
Its my belief that on any flytouch Flash will never work no mater what firmware or android version. This is because that flash is not supported by the Arm processor in the flytouch devices. the best solution i have found is to use Skyfire web browser. This will run some (not all) flash websites.

Hope this helps

Colin
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutari View Post
For criminalogic:
No specific yes or no yet from the manufacturer, but they are working on it. Not all 2.2 devices have flash yet. When it's in Market it means it's compatible with your device, it maybe released as an update or it may come within a new ROM. All unconfirmed at present.
Well the reason is i have sold a number of these tablets for chingrabber and was told my new orders now support Flash after this new update?
I asked for the update file and was just refered to apad.tv and This seems to be the same update.

Thanks everyone
Last edited by criminalogic; March 8th, 2011 at 06:18 PM.