View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2011, 09:34 AM   #111 (permalink)
ndh777

Device(s): Sprint:Samsung Galaxy SIII-retired; HTC Evo 4G-retired; Samsung Moment-retired
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by marybee View Post
You my friend have been a HUGE help! Now I only have to wait 9 more days to get the darn phone!

I think I am going to still get one of the Seidio Innocase Active cases so I can have a prettier color then black and basically in-case I am a bit
on the clumsy side one day and drop my phone. I do some camping in the summer and it does help to have some protection.

I am not going to get a car charger right now because I think I can use the charger I have that I am using for my Palm Pre. I read that basically the chargers are the same for both phones... I hope that is right!
lol!!!! OOPS! I totally forgot that you are right...my friends have the Palm Pixi and Pre for Sprint and my charger works fine for their phones so yeah, you are good to go in that area

Maybe search around on Amazon too. I found some really great looking accessories from there. I got a very good pack from there with all sorts of things like a screen protector, car charger, wall charger, data cable, even a suction thing for the car so I could use it as a GPS!!...on Sprint's website, that alone would've cost me over $40...I paid less than $20 for the whole package lol

Haha well enjoy the wait! It shouldn't be too long. I got my Evo in less than 3 days.