View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2011, 03:51 PM   #25 (permalink)
Goldenboy1

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
I have that exact firmware and can confirm that it does NOT support angry birds, flash runs but with heavy video issues, and I don't really use youtube so that I can't speak to. The UI is pretty snappy but the above issues were not fixed in this firmware release.
I'm very new to android, got my FT3 just 2 weeks ago. I can't confirm which firmware update I used but it appears to be the latest release from apad.tv. I can confirm that Flash works, albeit slowly, Youtube works but could stand to have some bugs worked out, and Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons and every other game that wouldn't install successfully like Raging Thunder, Winds Of Steel and Labyrinth have all been installed with ease. But there is a trick to it and I don't know if it's a result of the firmware update or not BUT... Once you update your tablet to the latest firmware release (version 3 on apad.tv) YOU MUST THEN UNMOUNT AND REMOVE THE TF CARD. Once that's done, go to market and download til rapture. Replace TF card and everything works splendidly. Enjoy, and You're Welcome.
The Following User Says Thank You to Goldenboy1 For This Useful Post:
MrSmith317 (March 18th, 2011)