Thread: General Huawei ideos X6
View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2011, 02:08 AM   #78 (permalink)
beatsworkn

Device(s): CherryMobile Magnum HD 900Mhz UMTS + WellcoM A99 850Mhz UMTS
Carrier: Not Provided

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolex View Post
beatsworkn

Thanks for the update , any comments on the multitouch and are you running froyo 2.2.2

Thanks
I thought id tell everyone here as i think i told you in the PM i sent you Rolex, the two X6 units i have I can confirm are NOT true multitouch... meaning you can pinch to zoom + & - but not rotate. Also i forgot to mention above that i have had some random reboots, but this never happened whilst i was on a call or txt msgn. The random reboots almost all happened while i was shutting down or changing settings on different GPS applications i was using.

Tip#1 - To current X6 U9000 owners, are finding it difficult to find a fluid lag-free video player to play all formats? get a player that was designed to be used with the X6 ARMv7 v1 Processor like this one DL link here > DuckLoad.com Easy streaming Full working edition .apk tried and tested.

Tip#2 To current X6 U9000 owners, are you finding it difficult to find a leather flip-top case to protect your new hardware? There currently is no factory sized cases yet but this is the closest you will get! CAPDASE HTC HD7 Leather Case (Flip Top) ???? 890 ??? ???? ????? all the media holes match up ie: Front and rear cameras + speaker hole slots at the bottom and a snug fit. Most HTC HD7 leather cases are the same size. Capdase cases are the best.

oh @Rolex im running Froyo 2.2.1 and waiting patiently for my 2.3 Gingerbread update sometime next month should be.

cheers
beatsworkn ...
Last edited by beatsworkn; March 20th, 2011 at 12:13 PM. Reason: X6 is Multitouch!!
The Following User Says Thank You to beatsworkn For This Useful Post:
rolex (March 20th, 2011)