Thread: General Huawei ideos X6
View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2011, 11:13 PM   #87 (permalink)
rolex

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatsworkn View Post
Yr WellcoM

lots of different applications to try, my fav at the moment is the gingerbread keyboard i installed, live official F1 timing and track position app, Constellation star chart guide app via GPS and my metal detector app.

thinking of jetting over to Bangkok for the weekend to pick up the wellcom version. I dont think the X6 will be released here in Australia till end of May? hrmm we see

Have a look here ...

WellcoM A99 | DroidSans :: Thailand Android Developer Community

you will need to use Google Translator , some of the translations look like they were done by an alien from the planet Bongo but there's some interesting links to be found.

The current price for the WellcoM A99 seems to be 10,990 Baht , and don't for get to ask for any freebies .

On the web site it shows this list of places to buy the A99 in Bangkok..

- WellcoM Shop Rama 9.
-
WellcoM Shop Rama 2.
-
True Shop Digital gateway.
-
True Shop The Mall Bangkapi.
-
True Shop million IT Mall Fortune Town T Allah.
-
True, 2nd Floor, Central Plaza Ladprao.
-
True, Central Rama 3, 3rd Floor.
-
True, 3rd Floor, Central Pinklao.
-
True, Future Park Rangsit 3.

I think the True , refers to the True Move shops who's logo is this ..

If you get stuck you could call the Wellcom help number ...

The Wellcom web site is here ..

WellcoM Mobile....

Click on the Green Android

Other Thai web sites ...

????? Wellcom A99 | krapalm.com | ???????? ??????

มือถือ แค็ตตาล็อกโทรศัพท์มือถือ WellcoM - เวลคอม ออกใหม่ล่าสุดพร้อม ราคากลางมือถือ ความคิดเห็นจากผู้ใช้ และ คะแนนโหวตจากผู้ใช้, WellcoM A99 WellcoM A800 WePAD WellcoM A88 WellcoM W9339 WellcoM W3309

wellcom mobile (wellcomclub) on Twitter

Wellcomclub | Facebook

again use the planet Bongo Translator

if you do get to Bangkok , don't be a naughty Boy

Cheers - rolex

Edit -

Just spotted this ( using a translator ) ..

WellcoM Mobile itself is well aware of the promises that we offer our customers all Thais. In the mobile phone that meets international standard. Worth the price. As we told you always that "WellcoM understand the Thai people more than" We are pleased to inform you that the development to Upgrade Firmware is Android 2.3 Gingerbread will be completed during June 2011 You can follow the news through The Call Center 0-2641-5000 with www.wellcommobile.com / android and www.facebook.com / wellcomclub Furthermore WellcoM Mobile would like to thank you for your interest. And reliability of our products all along the WellcoM apologize for any inconvenience caused and will quickly resolve the inconvenience in using your mobile phone. As soon as possible because WellcoM understand Thai more
Last edited by rolex; March 22nd, 2011 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Extra Info