This started happening to me 2 days ago. My phone has started playing loudly, and randomly, while sitting all by itself in a desk charging. Both times has been when everyone was sleeping.
- It happened for the first time after I installed doubletwist, but...
- It doesn't seem to open doubletwist or any music player (there are no controls open or available)
- It plays loudly even when the media volume is muted
- It doesn't have anything to do with plugging in headphones (like I said, everyone is asleep, no one is messing with it)
- I checked all the notification sounds I could find in "settings" and none are set to SD card songs.
- It doesn't seem to be connected to any particular notification (I've gotten emails, text messages, etc at other times in between with no ghost launch).
- It can only be stopped by shutting down the phone.